This Policy describes:
· The information that we gather from you,
· How we use and share this information,
· The rights and choices you have regarding this information,
· The steps we take to protect this information,
· The information gathered by third-party services,
· Third-Party services
· How you may contact us.
What personal information do we collect and use?
We may collect information about you when you visit our website or in connection with our services, including but not limited to when you download our software or updates.
We may collect the following information:
1. your contact details including your name, email address, employer details, mailing address, phone number and mobile phone number;
2. your country of residence;
3. your, trade show or similar event attendee details (where applicable);
4. your financial information, such as your bank account or credit card details, for any purchase of software or other services; and
5. any other personal information you provide to us in relation to the services.
Information collected from other sources
We may also obtain personal information from other sources or third parties, including our distributors, resellers, or others in your organisation.
In visiting our website or accessing our services, we may also utilise “cookies” to enable us to monitor traffic patterns and to serve you more efficiently. A cookie does not identify you personally, but it does identify your computer. You can set your internet browser to notify you when you receive a cookie and this will provide you with an opportunity to either accept or reject it in each instance.
Third party services
1. Our website may contain links and pointers to third party services. These links to third party services are provided for your convenience only.
2. Third party services are not under our control and we are not responsible for third party services (including the suitability for your intended use of the third party services). We do not endorse or recommend any third party services or any associated provider organization or their product or services. You should make your enquiries as to the suitability of any third party service.
3. Third party services may also utilize cookies.
4. You are responsible for reading the privacy policies or statements associated with the third party services.
Retention of Your Information
We retain your information to provide service to you, or as required by applicable laws or regulations. We aim to retain your information only for the period necessary to fulfil our obligations under this Policy, unless otherwise required or permitted by law. We will carefully assess the need to collect data, the type of data collected, relevant legal framework, and the statute of limitations when determining the retention period.
Changes and Updates to this Policy
We may update this Policy from time to time. If we modify this Policy, we will make it available on or through the SCIENCE IMAGE Products and Services and indicate the date of the latest revision. We will make reasonable efforts to notify you of the change.
How you may contact us.